In this article, you will learn the baccarat game basics to help you get started. Maybe you will not become a millionaire, but you do know how to play baccarat, avoid the most common mistakes and as a result, do not trust the strategies that are not working. So do not consider this game as simple as these people say. Indeed, it is easy to learn the rules, but we are, as always, interested in winning. A win at baccarat - not an easy task, which it wants to introduce some people.
Professional game baccarat
At first, the dealer reveals the card, the value of which determines the amount of \"burn\" cards. If this jack, queen or king, then \"burn\" the top ten cards of the deck.
Then, each player makes one of three possible bets: banker, the player, to a draw.
The dealer deals two cards to the banker for each participant. The value of the hand is determined only by the last digit of the total value of the card. For example, you have eight and five. 8 5 = 13. The value of your hand - three points.
The dealer may deposit a third card to the banker or the player in the following cases:
- If a player has no more than five points
- If a player did not give up, and the banker is not more than five points
- When all the cards have been dealt, it\'s time to compare the points of the player and the dealer, and the winner is the one whose sum is greater.
- How much can you win? Here\'s what to keep in mind:
- A winning bet on the banker is paid in the ratio 19:20
- The winning bid for the player is paid at a ratio of 1: 1
- A winning bet on a tie is paid at a ratio of 8: 1
Tips Baccarat Strategy
There are several tips to help improve your game and increase the probability of winning. The first is that you should never make bets on the draw. They are called \"sucker bets\" because they are placed only by very stupid players. That\'s what the casino has an advantage in different types of bets:
- A bet on a draw - 15.75%
- Bet on the player - 1.29%
- Bet on the banker - 1.01%
If you\'re going to play for a long time - put on the banker. If you are going to quickly lose - put on a tie. The number of decks used at the table, too, can affect your chances, and so you always have to play where lower decks and lower commission.